Within MovingStories I am involved in a variety of projects including:
- Defining, Developing and Validating Movement Frameworks for Research Directions
- Exploring New Approaches to Methodologies for Experiential and Movement Data
- Creating and Collaborating on Design Criteria for Digital Technologies Relating to Movement
- Developing and Executing Studies to Test Technology Design
- Strategic Planning for Research Design and Implementation
- Administrative Duties such as Grantwriting, Budgeting, Ethics Acquision, HR and Production Management
- Carlson, K., Schiphorst, T., Cochrane, S., Philips, J., Tsang, H., Calvert, T. (2015), ‘Moving By Seeing: Camera Keyframing to Sketch Creative Movement’, Conference Paper. Submitted, In Review.
- Fdili Alaoui, S., Schiphorst, T., Cuykendall, S., Carlson, K., Bradley, K ., Studd, K. (2015), ‘Strategies for Embodied Design: The Value and Challenges of Observing Movement’, Conference Paper. Submitted, In Review.
- Fdili Alaoui, S., Carlson, K., Schiphorst, T. (2014) ‘Technological Application for Assisting Choreography: A Historical Perspective’, In Proceedings of MOCO 2014, 1st International Workshop on Movement and Computing. Paris, France. ACM Press. 8 Pages.
- Schiphorst, T., Bradley, K., Studd, K., Carlson, K. (2013) ‘Movement Archeologies: Digging for Meaning in New Landscapes of Movement Data’. Conference on Corporeal Computing: A Performative Archeology of Digital Gesture, IAS (Institute of Advanced Studies), University of Surrey, UK. 8 pages.
Carlson, K., Schiphorst, T. (2014) Mobile Computing as a Lens for Choreographic Perspective: Embodied, Experiential, Expressive. Embodied Artful Practices Symposium, Canadian Society for Dance Studies, Vancouver, BC.